Saturday 17 March 2007


Dig, dig, dig, dig, diggin - dig a little bed for me. Jeez me back hurts - more roots like below but the soil is looking good and at least I have done more than I had done last year. Now I just need to pull me finger out and start sowing some things to go in the lurrvely beds I have dug. Just had a look at Max's blog though and it looks like he has a bigger couch problem on his than I have on mine. And that rock will take some moving.

This evening I shall be sowing sprouts (Evesham and Seven Hills), dwarf curly kale, cauliflower (All Year Round), Kohl Rabi, Red Cabbage and Calabrese - finger well and truly pulled out.

8 comments:

teatree said...

ey up Mr Imp I'd jsut about given up on you posting and then you go and bog twice in 2 days !!!!!!!!!!

redimp said...

I go to the bog at least twice in two days - anyway, that's a bit personal ;o)

terrace max said...

LMAO! There's no way my allotment looks that good...

wren said...

LOLOLOL!!! Oh teetree, me little bumblebee!!! Who needs the closet??? Heya Ady!!
Cool plot!

teatree said...

lololololololololol I had had a glass of rhubarb.........

Reedos said...

Max has a couch problem at his plot - why has he got a sofa down there ???

Wardy said...

Tis me - made it at last. Ey up Clang where's the pics? You've put photography as your hobby so how come there int none? LOL

Snot me looking in the wrong bit is it?

redimp said...

It's a clat uploading them so I am just going to nick em all from Max's site. lol