Tuesday 27 March 2007

Blogging for bloggings sake!!!!!

Gotta keep up the pace - seems somebody out there is keeping track!!!!

Curly Kale, Pablo, Forellenschloss and Bresson Rouge have all germinated - just waiting for Grandpa Admire now but as he such an old geezer, he may be a bit behind the others.

Broadies on my shed still looking mighty fine. Had something dig in one of my leeky washing up bowls - which are at the top of the growhouse so not want of the cats looking for a leak. Hope I haven't got rats again!!!!! The leeks outside are a bit sluggish but the ones inside (that are now out) germinated very well - did not sow as thinly as I thought so will be pricking out from there into the other two washing up bowls containing the outside sluggish leeks.

Gotta sow some toms at the weekend - and probably a ton of other stuff.

Need a ton more grass clippings - anybody got any??????

2 comments:

teatree said...

nope sorry you aint having my grass clippings lolololol

Oh and well done yer doing a jolly fine blogging job Mr Imp :o)

wren said...

You sure you mean blogging, babe? So need a shocked smili! Morning Ady, I have grass clippings, I'll bung em in the post for you... Watson had mud, you can have grass clippings, you lucky thing you!!