Sunday 1 April 2007

Oooh owww oooch

Last Friday (23rd March) a Scout elbowed me hard in the ribs. Raking the grass on Friday, really aggravated it and I haven't been able to do any heavy work this weekend :o( Not good timing - my Arran Pilots are now developing leaves at the end of their chits. Also, met teatree for a drink yesterday which numbed the pain a bit but did mean no (or little) plotting. Have been today and got my Feb sowing of Aquadulces in the ground. Also put the weed fabric back round my strawbs and hand weeded my onions and garlic. Since I came home, I have sowed another 60 broadies (Witkiem and Mastergreen Longpod). Hopefully going to get my tomatoes in later - and anything else that occurs to me - or to you ;o)

PS - just had a big helping of PSB for me tea - lurvvely :o)

1 comment:

terrace max said...

My psb failed this year. Let me re-phrase that: I FAILED with my psb.

Did have some white-sprouting for the first time last night. Best thing I've eaten in ages.